Fragrance With Benefits added two new fragrances to its line, Égide and NoMo. The Égide comes in bottle or roller form, while the NoMo also acts as an insect repellant and comes in body wash form.
Related: Victoria Bitter Thirst Now Available in Longneck Bottles
The Égide Eau de Parfum:
- A fine fragrance with an effect that is claimed to be hypnotic and uplifting.
- Notes of sandalwood, ylang-ylang, frankincense, neroli and cistus.
- Retails for $105 per 50 ml bottle or $45 for the roller.
- Ingredients: alcohol, fragrance, water, sandalwood oil, ylang-ylang oil, frankincense oil, neroli oil, cistus oil, lavender oil, bergamot oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citral, farnesol, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, coumarin, benzyl cinnamate, isoeugenol, cinnamal.
NoMo Eau Fraiche:
- This fragrance has the added benefit of being an insect repellent.
- Notes of Florida orange, Sicilian lemon, French lavender, peppermint, geranium and cedarwood.
- It is free from DEET and citronella and never tested on animals, except mosquitoes.
- It costs $85 per 100 ml bottle, $30 for the shower gel, $50 for the body cream or $65 for the travel set, which includes TSA-approved travel-sized bottles of the three products.
- Ingredients: alcohol, fragrance, castor seed oil, cedarwood oil, lavender oil, orange peel oil, peppermint oil, rose geranium oil, water, vitamin E.
Want to know everything going on in flavor & fragrance? Sign up for P&F+'s newsletter. You can also follow along on Instagram and LinkedIn.