Research from a recent Globe Newswire report states that the global CBD-infused beverages market size is expected to increase to $14,600 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 27.5% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
Report highlights include:
- Market drivers include the growing demand for functional beverages produced with healthy, natural components, as well as increased public knowledge of CBD's health and wellness advantages.
- Many various firms are now providing CBD-infused drinks in the United States and other countries, thanks to improvements in CBD production technology.
- Growing public awareness of the products' healthiness and a growing number of health-conscious customers.
- Consumers are also enjoying an inflow of new items as the amusement business continues to grow. Consumers can now choose from a variety of products at dispensaries and trade stores in addition to traditional cannabis flowers.
- Consumers are increasingly interested in cannabis-based concentrates, extracts, and edibles.
- The specialty store sector was the top supply chain point with the greatest cannabis food and beverage market share, according to the distribution channel.
- During the pandemic, CBD-infused beverages have been a popular choice for individuals who are spending more time at home, both for entertainment and to relieve tension and worry. As a consequence, sales of CBD-infused beverages are surging, propelling the market forward.
- Legalizing recreational cannabis in various countries, rising demand for CBD-infused wellness beverages, rising disposable income of consumers and improved living standards are just a few of the reasons driving the market's expansion.
- The fastest-growing and largest market for cannabis beverages is expected to be North America.