Innovative Fragrances, Inc. (IFI Inc.) is seeking a perfumer to create and duplicate fragrances for candles, air fresheners, soaps & detergents, bath, body, personal care and I&I products.
A qualified individual should:
- Analyze and duplicate fragrances using GC & GC/MS
- Carry out fragrance extraction from finished products such as candles, lotions, bath & body products
- Be familiar with the chemical composition of various essential oils used in perfumery
- Have knowledge of aroma chemicals of natural and synthetic origin
- Maintain and troubleshoot analytical instruments
Competitive salary with all the company benefits (vacation, health insurance, 401k retirement plan, etc.)
- 3-5 years of Perfumery experience in analyzing, duplication, and creation of fragrances
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills, with in-depth knowledge of major chromatography procedures
- Self-motivated, interact well with others, and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be familiar with standard computer and data entry programs
Innovative Fragrances, Inc.:
Innovative Fragrances, Inc. is a fragrance manufacturing company that has distinguished itself as a leader in fragrance duplication. We serve small specialty companies to large manufacturers and have earned a solid reputation as a fragrance supplier for personal care, candles, soaps & detergents, fabric softeners, air fresheners, household, industrial and institutional products. Operating from our 30,000 square feet Georgia facility, we have over 50+ years of combined expertise in the fragrance industry.
To view the full job ad, visit the full job posting here.