Senomyx released their first quarter 2016 financial results, ending March 31, 2016.
- Commercial revenues $2.1 million against $657,000 in the first quarter of 2015.
- Development revenues reached $4.2 million.
- R&D, patent expenses and stock-based expenses decreased from $6.4 million to $5.4 million.
- Selling, general and administrative expenses were $3.0 million.
- Net loss for the quarter improved to $2.4 million from $4.6 million.
Moving forward, the company expects revenues to reach at least $6.1 million and for the net loss to not exceed $3.0 million in the second quarter of the year.