Mane will be highlighting its taste expertise and protein bases, including animal, vegetable and hybrid, at the IFFA trade fair in Frankfurt held in May.
Featured innovations include:
- The use of bouillons and TCP1 to flavor cooked hams in order to respond to the growing needs for premiumization and simplification of ingredients lists in the sector.
- Its spice extracts with freshly ground profiles obtained by utilizing a new-generation plating process.
- Its latest collection of concentrated flavors, designed to enable optimization and flexibility in the use of ingredients in a complete blend.
- Marinades: dry as well as water- and oil-based.
- A plant-based burger.
- Meat-free cold cuts to respond to the needs of consumers for more and more plant-based alternatives in their daily lives.
- Plant-based ready meals to meet flexitarian needs.
Mane will also talk about masking solutions and solutions preventing the binding that takes place between proteins and aromas, as well as solutions such as natural flavorings, seasonings and marinades, stocks and bouillons, spice extracts, oleoresins and essential oils and even concentrated vegetable juices.