The report cites strong financial results for both DSM’s Nutrition and Materials businesses during 2021.
Related: DSM to Acquire Vestkorn Milling
Highlights of the report include:
- Net sales from continuing operations amounted to €9,204
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations amounted to €1,814
- EBITDA from continuing operations amounted to €1,702
- Net profit for the year amounted to €1,680
- Adjusted net operating free cash flow from continuing operations amounted to €949
- Dividend for DSM shareholders (based on profit appropriation) amounted to €438
- Net debt amounted to €1,014
- Shareholders’ equity amounted to €9,318
- Total assets amounted to €16,013
- Capital employed amounted to €11,012
- Market capitalization on December 31, 2021, amounted to €34,608
Want to know everything going on in flavor & fragrance? Sign up for P&F+'s newsletter. You can also follow along on Instagram and LinkedIn.