Perfumer & Flavorist+’s March 2022 issue is now live and loaded with F&F news, views and insights.
This month's issue features:
- Industry Insights: Gearing Up F&F featuring Abolis Biotechnologies, Accurate Dosing Systems, Fricke Abfülltechnik GmbH & Co. KG, IFF & Initech Inc.
- Product Roundup featuring Tournaire, MilliporeSigma, Firmenich, Natural Advantage, LLC, Hangzhou Grascent Co., Berje, Oqema, Mamta Polycoats, Symrise, Pope Scientific, Inc. & Ventós.
- F&F Technology & Performance by P&F+ managing editor, Jenna Rimensnyder.
- Exploring the Benefits of Utilizing Turpentine in F&F by Isabella Campbell of Symrise.
- The Latest in Fragrance Tech featuring innovations from Blue California, Givaudan, O My Note, Ninu, Accurate Dosing Systems & IFF.
- How Filtration Technology Impacts the Flavor Industry P&F+'s Kira Haslett connects with Marina Ferreira, technical specialist under SLS Global Technical Support Group of Pall Corporation to discuss the nuances of the technology.
- Why Food Safety of Flavors Matters to Flavor Companies by Bob Lijana.
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials by Cyndie Lipka of Bell Flavors and Fragrances.
- Perfumer Notes: Cocoa Butter Colorless by Robertet perfumer, Clément Marx.
- Cheese Trends: The Innovation Behind More Flavorful Fromage by Doug Resh of T. Hasegawa USA.
- Last Call for World Perfumery Congress 2022 Early Birds
- Flavor Bites: β-Damascone by John Wright.
- Profiles of Andrew Petrou, savory flavorist, Bell Flavors & Fragrances and Rosine Courage, perfumer, Sozio.
To virtually flip through the March issue, visit www.perfumerandflavorist.com.
Want to contribute to Perfumer & Flavorist+ in 2022? Check out the editorial calendar and pitch to the P&F+ team.