Moodeaux, Black-owned and luxury fragrance brand, and its CEO/founder Brianna Arps are celebrating one year in business.
Brianna Arps and Moodeaux’s Year One Accomplishments:
- Launched in Credo and became the retailer’s first Black, female-owned clean fragrance.
- Nominated for a Beauty Independent Beacon Award.
- Received six figures in grants.
- Supercharged Skinscent “Worthy” sold out multiple times.
- Next month, Arps will relaunch non-profit Black In Fragrance, a grant program for up-and-coming BIPOC fragrance creators.
- “Worthy" eau de parfum will launch for the holiday shopping season.