For autumn-winter 2015/16, Seven predicts the return of oud, the enduring popularity of rose and a focus on leather notes in next year’s fragrance collections.
• Oud: returning after a short absence, this note delivers a rich, musty, woody-nutty scent to create a sultry Middle Eastern backdrop to compositions.
• Rose: making an appearance for the fourth consecutive A/W season, rose is distinguished by its eternal femininity and used to add powdery, fruity or woody notes to a scent.
• Leather: evident in both masculine and feminine fragrances, a leather note brings smoothness, warmth and even an animalistic direction.
Seven also has revealed it own unique interpretation of these trends with three new concepts created around distinct fragrance stories; Each are tailored for either a male or female audience:
• Nomadic Winterland: a blend of rich, oriental, woody and spicy notes evokes a world of fairy tale fantasy and nomadic journeys.
• Illuminated Minerals: sheer, metallic, cool aldehydes and transparent florals create a youthful vibe and calming influence.
• Cubic Color: celebrating the world of color in a futuristic fusion of fruity florals and contrasting citrus and spicy notes.