Flavor Producers, LLC. is looking for a flavor sensory technologist 1 for its Sharonville, OH location.
Ideal candidates for the position will have 1-3 years of experience in the flavor or fragrance industry.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Maintain a clean work station and observe all laboratory protocols
- Ability to learn and work within our internal systems
- Ability to read, edit and manipulate spreadsheets
- Keep detailed records of flavor evaluations
- Assist in the building of Flavor Producers Flavor Library, capturing pertinent flavor descriptors, use levels, and any application information in Batchworks
- Set up sensory panels with supervision
- Gather panelists to participate in panel if needed
- Maintain and clean, clear and organize panel room
- Assist in setting up internal and external trainings
Some required attributes include:
- Knowledge of the flavor and fragrance industry
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Have excellent computer skills in a variety of platforms
- Be able to understand customer needs
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to resolution
To view the full job ad, visit the full job ad here.