Perfumer & Flavorist+’s February issue is now live and loaded with F&F news, views and insights.
This month's issue features:
- Consumers Fill Their Cups with Ready to Drink Experiences by Justin Solomon and Micah Greenhill of ADM.
- Industry Expansions: From the Virtual Plane to the Physical World with updates from Belle Aire Creations, Charlotte Tilbury x Obsess, CompCo, Firmenich, Givaudan, IFF, MG International Fragrance Company and T. Hasegawa.
- Syncing With Synthetic Ingredients with insights from Millipore Sigma and Symrise.
- Formulating the Experiences Consumers Want from Alcohol-Free Beverages by Derek Holthaus of FlavorSum.
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials by Bell Flavors & Fragrances' Cyndie Lipka.
- Perfumer Notes: The Magic of Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol by perfumer Christophe Laudamiel.
- The Pros and Cons of Using Flavor in Beer by Stephen Rich.
- A Toast to Health: Analyzing the Shift in the Low- and no-Alcohol Market by Sydney Riethman of Sensient.
- Taking the Stage: World Perfumery Congress 2022
- Flavor Bites: 4-Acetoxy-2,5-dimethyl-3(2H)-furanone by John Wright.
- Profiles of Robert Gaudelli of Robertet and Steve Pearce of Omega Ingredients and much more!
To virtually flip through the February issue, visit www.perfumerandflavorist.com.
Want to contribute to Perfumer & Flavorist+ in 2022? Check out the editorial calendar and pitch to the P&F+ team.