In a recent media kit, Mane launched five fragrance innovations also referred to as "wishes," discussing each technology and challenge it was designed to meet within the fragrance/cosmetics realm.
5 Fragrance Technology Launches:
1. Aquafine is a fluid, transparent, biodegradable and highly fragrancing solution available for various categories of products from fine fragrance to fabric care. The solution' is aligned with Wish 1, "A perfume without alcohol but highly concentrated that offers a luxurious alternative."
2. Freshplex is is said to offer patented molecules for malodor counteractant solution, aligned with Wish 2, "A fragrance that neutralizes bad smells."
3. WellMotion program is described as a a toolbox of implicit testing methodologies based on cognitive science, a holistic approach including neuroscience, psychology and linguistics that is linked with Wish 3, "A perfume that makes me feel good."
4. ManeCaps SD is a plant-based fragrance matrix encapsulation for powder applications, linked to Wish 4, "A deodorant fragrance that is powerful."
5. Purakan is said to be a unique anti-dandruff solution that uses the synergistic effects of various botanical extracts including one upcycled ingredient, fulfilling Wish 5, "A natural shampoo that reduces dandruff."