Location: New Jersey, USA
Organica Aromatics Corporation USA is looking to hire a regional sales manager to oversee the promotion and sales of its flavor and fragrance ingredients in the North American region.
- Promotion of the company’s ingredients in the region
- Focus on increasing the company’s market share.
- Identify potential customers in the region.
- Keeping in constant touch with the customer base and improving customer relations.
- Coordinate submissions / samples to customers.
- Maintain accurate and complete product/ customer submissions / samples and pricing records.
- Close project / opportunities on a timely basis.
The ideal candidate will have eight or more years of sales experience in the flavor and fragrance industry and exhibit a willingness to take on projects and work unsupervised while meeting deadlines; as well as possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
The position would offer an attractive package and incentives. Please email your resume to the address to email@example.com