Happy New Year! Perfumer & Flavorist+’s January issue is live and loaded with F&F news, views and insights.
This month's issue features:
- Podcast with Old Vine Fragrances' founder Itika Oldwine Grimble
- Profiles: MG International Fragrance Company's junior perfumer, Koray-Sevinc and Jean Niel Asia Ltd., junior flavorist, Sushant Davane
- John Wright's "Flavor Bites" column exploring 2-Methoxy-4-vinylphenol
- Plant-based Product Formulation with Sensient's Jen Lyons
- Part 2 of 2: Using Terpenes to Make Flavors with Health Halos by Kalsec's Shane T. McDonald and Lindsey Kirchner
- The latest launches marrying scent and wellness by P&F+'s Kira Haslett
- ISIPCA's Stephanie Poulage talks about the next generation of F&F industry professionals and more!
- One-on-One with Ascention founder Greta Fitz
- Judith Michalski's final thoughts as the moderator for the longstanding "Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials" column
- Introducing Cyndie Lipka as the new "Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials" column moderator with a quick Q&A
- Details on the upcoming World Perfumery Congress 2022 - Early bird rates still available!
- Meet P&F+'s 2022 Advisory Board and more!
To virtually flip through the January issue, visit www.perfumerandflavorist.com.
Want to contribute to Perfumer & Flavorist+ in 2022? Check out the editorial calendar and pitch to the P&F+ team.