Research from Technavio states that the coffee creamer market size will increase by $2.51 billion between 2020 and 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.31%.
The report identifies North America as the key market for coffee creamers. The flourishing coffee industry and increasing time spent in cafeterias by young consumers are driving the growth of the regional market.
Highlights of the report include:
- The global coffee creamer market is fragmented due to the presence of numerous regional and global vendors.
- The growing prominence of online retail, increasing demand for vegan coffee creamers and growing demand for plant-based coffee creamers will offer immense growth opportunities.
- The high cost of raw materials and insufficiency of internal production, low market penetration and possible health implications of caffeine will challenge market growth.
- To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
- The liquid-type coffee creamers segment will have the largest share of the market. The segment is driven by the introduction of new flavors and the growth in the demand for non-dairy liquid creamers.
- About 32% of the overall market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. Consumers in the region are highly health-conscious. This is increasing the demand for non-dairy and plant-based coffee creamers.
- In addition, the growing number of organized retail outlets will have a positive impact on the growth of the coffee creamers market in North America.