It’s official! The World Perfumery Congress(WPC) is returning June 29-July 1, 2022. The event will still be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
This rescheduling allows us to prioritize the safety of our attendees, while ensuring the quality content and networking opportunities guests have come to expect from the WPC.
Submissions for papers and presentations are open through September 28, 2021.
Therefore, the 2022 WPC is now seeking 30-minute educational and inspirational presentations (25-minute talk/5-minute Q&A) from industry experts for the in-person and/or virtual congress on the following topics:
- Perfumery: formulation, creativity, etc.
- Sustainability: ingredients, formulations, sourcing, production, brands/products, etc.
- Technology: AI, blockchain, production, extraction, analysis, etc., as applied to the fragrance industry
- Sensory research: key findings
- Wellness: fragrance’s impact on emotional and physical well-being
- Global market trends and insights
- Brand marketer talks from consumer goods companies
Submissions should have a wide interest in the fragrance industry and seek to educate first and foremost.
Presentations are therefore expected to remain company-neutral and non-promotional, meaning talks should not feature products or services marketed by the speaker’s organization.*