The NAFFS annual membership meeting was held during the association's 105th Annual Convention in Longboat Key, FL, at which time, the new board of directors was elected.
The executive committee includes:
- Incoming president, Billy Becker, Advanced Biotech
- President-Elect, Mike Monterosa, Bell Flavors & Fragrances
- Vice President, Dolf DeRovira, Flavor Dynamics
- Vice President, Jennifer Romano, Bontoux
- Treasurer, Polly Barrett, Thorn & Rose Foods
- Incoming secretary, Matthew Monterosa, Ventos U.S.
- Outgoing president, Maureen Murphy, Berje, who will now serve as chairman of the Board.
Five industry professionals were elected to three-year director terms; Brian Briggs (FlavorSum), Al Murphy (Mother Murphy’s), Matt Pulskamp (Custom Flavors), Bill Scheiner (Doehler) and Steve Pearce (Omega Ingredients).
They will join existing directors Dafne Diez de Medina (Innova Flavors) Richard Pisano, Jr. (Citrus and Allied Essences), Jon Wellwood (Gold Coast Ingredients), Arlene White (Flavor Materials International), Pia Henzi (MCI Miritz Citrus Intercontinental), Leann Duhigashi (Pepsi), Tom Gibson (Flavorman) Bill MacLean (Target Flavors), Dave Pimentel (Elan) and Chris Williams (Mane).