Nine perfumers have joined Firmenich’s Fine Fragrance Centers of Excellence in Paris and New York.
“Our leadership in fine fragrance is anchored in the passion, creativity and innovation of our perfumers, including 10 masters, who represent the greatest heights of artistry in their field,” said Armand de Villoutreys, president, perfumery and ingredients. “I look forward to seeing how our new perfumers, guided by our masters, will make their mark in the world of perfumery.”
Selected “for their passion, creative excellence and ambition to push the boundaries of perfumery,” the additions include:
- Ane Ayo—A graduate of the Grasse Institute of Perfumery, with 5 years of experience at drom,
- Nicolas Bonneville—A graduate of ISIPCA, with 12 years of experience at Takasago and Fragrance Resources,
- Jeanne-Marie Faugier—A graduate of ISIPCA, with more than 30 years of experience across numerous international fragrance houses,
- Alexis Grugeon—A graduate of the Ecole Superieure du Parfum in Paris, joining Firmenich from Mane,
- Alexandra Monet—A graduate of ISIPCA, with 18 years of experience at drom,
- Julien Plos—A graduate of ISIPCA, with over 12 years of experience at leading consumer goods companies including Gillette, P&G and Coty,
- Erwan Raguenes—A graduate of the Grasse Institute of Perfumery and University of Montpellier, with 8 years of experience at fragrance houses including Galimard,
- Coralie Spicher—A graduate from the Ecole Superieure du Parfum with a degree in biochemistry from the University of Geneva,
- and Aimee Virtucio—A graduate of Rutgers University in chemistry, with 11 years of experience at IFF.
“We are thrilled to welcome these exciting talents into the Firmenich family,” says Jerry Vittoria, head of fine fragrance worldwide. “Their new creative perspectives and technical capabilities are invaluable as we continue to define the next era of fine fragrance.”