The World Perfumery Congress (WPC) announces the call for submissions for its event on June 29–July 1, 2022 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida.
The WPC is the global stage for fragrance artistry, ingredients, technology, brands and business. The 2022 congress will address the future of the industry. WPC 2022 will be held in person followed by a Virtual Congress.
Submissions for papers and presentations are open through September 28, 2021.
Therefore, the 2022 WPC is now seeking 30-minute educational and inspirational presentations (25-minute talk/5-minute Q&A) from industry experts for the in-person and/or virtual congress on the following topics:
- Perfumery: formulation, creativity, etc.
- Sustainability: ingredients, formulations, sourcing, production, brands/products, etc.
- Technology: AI, blockchain, production, extraction, analysis, etc., as applied to the fragrance industry
- Sensory research: key findings
- Wellness: fragrance’s impact on emotional and physical well-being
- Global market trends and insights
- Brand marketer talks from consumer goods companies
Submissions should have a wide interest in the fragrance industry and seek to educate first and foremost.
Presentations are therefore expected to remain company-neutral and non-promotional, meaning talks should not feature products or services marketed by the speaker’s organization.*
View the speaker terms and conditions prior to submitting your proposal.
Want to know everything going on in flavor & fragrance? Sign up for P&F+'s newsletter. You can also follow along on Instagram and LinkedIn.
*Looking to promote your technologies or launches? Download our exhibitor prospectus for options.