The second day of World Perfumery Congress (WPC) is underway. Scheduled for June 29-July 1, WPC 2022 is set to host back-to-back sessions during the three-day conference in Miami, FL. Don’t have your ticket yet? Don’t worry, there’s still time to register for one, two or all three days of the conference.
Perfumers, industry experts and fragrance companies breaking boundaries will share gems from their vast experiences in the industry. You won’t want to miss the extensive lineup of exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations and products.
Here is the exciting speaker lineup for WPC Day 2:
Thursday, June 30
• “Forgotten Perfume Plants: Fragrance Revelation for Innovation and Cultivation Recovery for Biodiversity Restoration” R&D director, Natural Ingredients and Fragrances, Pascal Portes (Laboratoires M&L, Groupe L'Occitane).
• “Effect of Fragrances on Emotional & Physical Wellbeing” with perfumer, Neha Okhade (Agilex Fragrances).
• “Looking Forward: The Future of Fragrance Trends” with vice president, creative director, Melissa Hago (Fashion Snoops).
• “The Origin of Dreams: Musings of a Chemical Engineer and a Botanist on Today's Creative Approaches to Naturals in Fine Fragrance” with Givaudan’s vice president of perfumery, Rodrigo Flores-Roux, and senior perfumer, Stephen Nilsen.
• “Fragrance Stewardship in a Digital Age” is a roundtable discussion featuring executive vice president, director of Client Services, Cynthia Reichard (Arylessence), president and CEO, Farah K. Ahmed (Fragrance Creators) and senior vice president, Corporate Fragrance R&D, PD and Innovation, Sumit Bhasin (Estee Lauder Companies).
• “The Changing Landscape of the Perfumery Industry” with Firmenich’s global president of Perfumery and executive board director, Ilaria Resta, and principal perfumer, Frank Voelkl.
• “The Past, Present & Future of India's Fragrance Industry–Decoding it’s DNA” with chief perfumer and managing director, Manoj Arora (Sacheerome Fragrance & Flavour).
• “The Benefits of Fragrance in Daily Life” with neuroscientist and faculty member, Rachel Herz, Ph.D. (Brown University and Boston College) and research fellow and master perfumer, Rafael Trujillo (Procter & Gamble).
Visit www.worldperfumerycongress.com to learn more and register.