Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) has announced its 2015 board of directors for its Chicago (pictured at right) and Cincinnati chapters.
The officers for its Chicago chapter are:
- President – Dafne Diez De Medina (Innova Flavors)
- Vice president – Mary Maile (Innova Flavors)
- Co-secretaries – Kelli Heinz (Bell Flavors & Fragrances Inc.) and Marissa Piazza (H.B. Taylor Company)
- Treasurer – Christa Gibson (Pearlchem Corp.).
The board members include: Margaret Dvoretsky (Givaudan Flavors Corp), Marilynn Kelly (Belle-Aire Fragrances Inc.), Jane Pinda (Flavor & Fragrance Specialties), Cheryl Schaul Udzielak (Givaudan Flavors Corp.), Karen Van Kampen (PLT Health Solutions), and Kristine Watson (Frutarom USA). Dolores Avezzano (Aurochemicals) is consultant to the board.
The officers for its Cincinnati chapter are:
- President – Katherine Miller (Savor Seasonings)
- Vice president – Karen DeWitt (Skidmore Sales and Distributing Company)
- Secretary – Carrie Jaeger (Wild Flavors & Specialty Ingredients)
- Treasurer – Sarah Forbis (Alfrebro LLC)
The board members include: Gail Dempsey (Flavor Producers), Ashley Miller (Mane Inc.), Srivardhini Nagarajan (Skidmore Sales and Distributing Company), Carol Nieman (Refined Taste Consulting), Lisa Sanders (Frutarom USA) and Sheri White (Mane Inc.). Dolores Avezzano (Aurochemicals) is consultant to the board.