Celebrating the sixth class, The Fragrance Foundation has announced the Notables of the Class of 2020. The nine Notables are individuals The Fragrance Foundation is recognizing for their achievements and contributions within their respective companies as well as growth potential.
The Notables will be honored during a cocktail reception sponsored by LVMH and MANE at the LVMH Magic Room in New York City on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
The Fragrance Foundation’s Notables Class of 2020
- Cosmo International Fragrances: Pol Bardají, manager, sales and business development
- COTY: Antoni Soszyński, global marketing director, Marc Jacobs Fragrances
- Firmenich: Elizabeth Cavallacci, account manager
- Givaudan: Alice Inchauspé, junior account executive, sales and business development
- IFF: Abigail Spratt, SCI researcher
- MANE: Valerie Anderson, senior marketing manager
- Parlux: Dora Gaffaney, senior director, global marketing/brand development
- Symrise: Melissa Pacansky, fragrance evaluation manager
- The Estée Lauder Companies: Patricia Montelongo, executive director, education Jo Malone London, North America
“We are pleased to honor this group of talented professionals who have shown exemplary leadership qualities and have already achieved measurable success,” Linda G. Levy, president of The Fragrance Foundation, said. “The 2020 Notables will join the prior years’ Notables and partner with The Fragrance Foundation as advisers, and participate in the development of strategies and future initiatives.”