Five leaders from across the cleaning product supply chain were elected as new members of the American Cleaning Institute (ACI) board of directors. At its most recent meeting in Washington, D.C., the board elected the following executives as new directors to fill existing vacancies:
• Ralf Brinkmann, business president, Dow Consumer Care, The Dow Chemical Company
• Shailesh Jejurikar, president, fabric care, N.A., brand building organization, global fabric and home care, global new business creation, Procter & Gamble
• Ole Kirk, vice president for household care R&D, Novozymes A/S
• Frank Pacholec, vice president, research & development, corporate sustainability officer, Stepan Company
• Dawn Willoughby, executive vice president & COO – cleaning, international and professional products, The Clorox Company
The board of directors also elected newly named ACI General Counsel, Douglas Troutman, as corporate secretary. Troutman retains his position at ACI vice president, government affairs.
The board will meet again during the 2015 ACI Annual Meeting & Industry Convention, January 26-31, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.