Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce’s (WFFC) 2014 Fall Seminar “Latin America 360 Degrees” will be held on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, at the Saddle Brook Marriott, located at 138 Pehle Avenue, Saddle Brook, New Jersey.
The Latin American market is expanding rapidly. The seminar will explore the flavor and fragrance industry’s enormous growth potential in Latin America while examining current economic and geopolitical environments, the raw material supply outlook and consumer market trends.
WFFC’s exciting lineup of speakers and discussion topics will include:
- “Latin America Inside: An X-Ray About Consumption, Facts, and Realities ” - Juan Vilches (LATAM Marketing Director, Bell Flavors & Fragrances)
- “Perfumery Ingredients – A Brazilian Point of View” - Monica Pinotti (Manager, Fragrance Olfactory Center, Natura Cosméticos S.A.)
- “Latin American Food and Beverage Trends” - Soledad Bianchi (Global Dairy Category Director, IFF)
- “Key Lime Industry in Mexico” - Luis Haro (Technical advisor, Citrojugo, S.A. de C.V.)
- “Lemons: The Yellow Treasure” - Pablo Britti (International Commercial Manager for Oil and Aromas, San Miguel S.A.)
- “A Tapestry of Scents: LATAM and US Hispanic Fragrance Trends” - Norma Angelica Lujan (Group Manager, Bravo Y&R) who brings broad experience from Avon and L’Oreal.