The Fragrance Foundation has announced its Notables Class of 2018.
New members are nominated based on leadership, creativity, passion and “passionate spirit.” They will be recognized at a cocktail reception at the LVMH Magic Room in New York City.
“We are impressed by the next generation of thinkers, achievers, and innovators,” said The Fragrance Foundation president Linda G. Levy. “I am looking forward to enlisting this ambitious group who will join the Notables of the last few years, to enrich future initiatives for the Foundation.”
The Notables Class of 2018 includes:
- Anais Nouvet, senior marketing manager North America—Cartier Parfums
- Megan Greenhalgh, business manager—Commodity
- Katie Bell, market research manager—Cosmo International Fragrances
- Jordan Saxemard, trade marketing director—Coty
- Tracy Taylor, senior manager, consumer insights—Firmenich
- Karissa Ciliento, junior account executive—Givaudan
- Cotton Codinha, beauty and fitness editor—Hearst, ELLE magazine
- Alexandra Cassar, scent design manager—IFF
- Katheryn Rodriguez, marketing, Givenchy Beauty—LVMH
- Alexandra Mammolite, graphic designer—MANE
- Hannah Silver, product development, assistant manager—NEST Fragrances
- Jesica Leszczynski, senior project coordinator—Symrise