Smart fragrance company Pura has debuted eight new fragrances with Open Air Technology*, a technology specially designed to reduce unwanted odors in user's homes and replace them with fragrance.
Open Air Technology is said to actively neutralize and remove bad odors at a molecular level. This line is said to be developed with patented odor control technology formulated for specific areas in the home, like kitchens, bathrooms, and pet areas to create a "fresh and invigorating atmosphere in your home."
Pura recommends a 30-minute activation period for these products. Open Air Technology fragrances include:
- Chamomile Mint (Most effective at removing bathroom odors): A blend of gentle chamomile with cooling mint as bergamot and musk.
- Citrus Leaves (Most effective at removing kitchen odors): Combines notes of green leaves and ozonic marine with lily, jasmine, and cozy musk.
- Clementine Mango: (Most effective at removing bathroom odors): Blends juicy clementine with tropical mango, pineapple, and soft vanilla.
- Cucumber & Peach: (Most effective at removing kitchen odors): Combines citrus, cucumber, and sweet peach with an herbal blend of basil and lavender.
- Fresh Bergamot (Most effective at removing bathroom odors): Combines bright citrus with a blend of fragrant florals and amberwood.
- Juicy Acai (Most effective at removing pet odors): Combines crisp apple, plump acai berry, and juicy red fruits with a blend of dewy florals and orchard woods.
- Pink Pomelo (Most effective at removing kitchen odors): Blends juicy citrus with strawberry, crisp apple, tart rhubarb, and refreshing verbena.
- Water Lily (Most effective at removing pet odors): A blend of sparkling bergamot, water lily, and dewy greens blended with soft musk.
"Since our customers wanted a way to get rid of bad odors, we developed Open Air Technology because we believe everyone deserves to breathe in clean and fresh air,” said Trevor Davis, Pura’s senior director of Research and Development. “As much as people love smelling nice things, they hate smelling bad things even more. Originally an evolutionary tool, this bias influences how we perceive our environments, including the scents around us. Our technology is designed to counter this, enhancing positive sensory experiences in everyday life. We are proud to offer an innovative solution to help shift the balance, making everyday life smell better and feel more positive.”
*Open Air Technology is a trademark of Pura