Fragrances and Flavours Association of India (FAFAI) has announced the appointment of key leadership roles for its 35th managing committee.
Started in 1949 by several traders, the Fragrances & Flavours Association of India was created to promote unity and fraternity among traders and dealers in the perfume and flavor industry. In the decades following, FAFAI has grown into a national association that supports the flavor and fragrance, aroma chemical and natural essential oil markets.
The recent appointment will lead the association for two years and will have to address one of the country’s most comprehensive tax changes in recent history. Among the roles and appointments include:
- Hasmukh J. Patel for president
- Rishabh C. Kothari for vice president
- Kamlesh H. Shah for honorary secretary
- Sanjay L. Harlalka for honorary junior secretary
- Tarun L. Rawji for honorary treasurer