The time has finally come to register to gather, educate and connect with the key players in the global fragrance industry! On behalf of presenters American Society of Perfumers, and produced by Allured Business Media, we are proud to announce that the World Perfumery Congress (WPC) is heading to Geneva, Switzerland, June 24-27, 2024, at Palexpo.
Early bird rates are now available for the three-day conference for $1,250, rates varying depending on the professional category. Attendees can also snag tickets for 1 day expo hall only. More details can be found on the registration page.
Hotel information will be coming soon, but you don't want to miss out on discounted rates. Visit worldperfumerycongress.com to register at the early bird registration rate.
The event hosts an expo hall, networking opportunities and conference sessions. WPC is the global stage for fragrance creativity, ingredients, technology and business—providing the ideal forum for discussing the industry’s latest issues and breakthroughs.
In preparation for WPC, we've connected with ASP board members, Lionel Nesbitt, Paula Kundu, Delphine Perdon Rupnow and Vince Kuczinski for new and seasoned attendees, what they're looking forward to most and how to maximize your experience.
Topics this year's conference will include:
- The Real Time Data That Made Pura a Unicorn with Pura CEO Bruno Lima and Chief Fragrance Experience Officer Mara Dumski
- The Making of American Legends with fragrance expert, taxonomist and author Michael Edwards
- The Perfumer's Take on Artificial Intelligence Panel
- Understanding The Supply Chain of Natural Ingredients Roundtable
- The Role & Value of Influencers in Fragrance
- Consumer Wellness Fragrance & Beauty Trends
- The Current State of Fragrance
- Trend Forecasts & Innovations in Home Care Scents
- Regulatory Stewardship
- ... and more to be announced!
In addition, the event will feature a bustling expo hall featuring unique fragrance ingredients from every corner of the globe, as well as the latest scent technology innovations. Interested in exhibiting? Contact Paige Crist ([email protected]). See who is exhibiting!
Students are encouraged to attend the event and may qualify for a discounted rate. Please email a copy of your valid student ID or unofficial transcript from an accredited fragrance institution to [email protected] to receive your discount code. Please allow 24 hours to respond.