We are only four months away from the return of the World Perfumery Congress (WPC)! The time has finally come to register to gather, educate and connect with the key players in the global fragrance industry! On behalf of presenters American Society of Perfumers (ASP), and produced by Allured Business Media, we are proud to welcome the fragrance community to Geneva, Switzerland, June 24-27, 2024, at Palexpo.
Early bird rates are now available for the three-day conference for $1,250, rates varying depending on the professional category. Attendees can also snag tickets for 1-day expo hall only and group rate pricing. More details can be found on the registration page.
Discounted rate information for hotel accommodations can be found by visiting worldperfumerycongress.com to register at the early bird registration rate.
The event hosts an expo hall, networking opportunities and conference sessions. WPC is the global stage for fragrance creativity, ingredients, technology and business—providing the ideal forum for discussing the industry’s latest issues and breakthroughs.
This year, WPC will introduce a new “Nose to Nose” series featuring soon-to-be-announced pairs of perfumer legends to take the stage to discuss their journey as well as share their perspective on the future of fragrance.
In preparation for WPC, we've connected with ASP board members, Lionel Nesbitt, Paula Kundu (page XX), Delphine Perdon Rupnow and Vince Kuczinski for new and seasoned attendees, what they're looking forward to most and how to maximize your experience.
One of the latest announced sessions is "Brands Aligning Consumer Olfactive Connection to Industry White Space" panel moderated by fragrance curator Mark Knitowski. The discussion will cover:
- How brands are connecting with the consumer
- How are brands getting insight into what the consumer wants olfactively
- Navigating current trends to fit into what your consumers want and need
- What's the consumer connection and the competitive white space
Topics this year's conference will include:
- The Real Time Data That Made Pura a Unicorn with Pura CEO Bruno Lima and Chief Fragrance Experience Officer Mara Dumski
- The Making of American Legends with fragrance expert, taxonomist and author Michael Edwards
- The Perfumer's Take on the Artificial Intelligence Panel
- Understanding The Supply Chain of Natural Ingredients Roundtable with fragrance consultant and author Dominique Roques
- Which Claims are Winning in Fragrances with Euromonitor International market researcher and consultant Aishwarya Rajpara
- The Evolution of American Fragrances with fragrance expert, taxonomist and author Michael Edwards
- Fragrance Stewardship with Fragrance Creators Association CEO and president Farah K. Ahmed and a to-be-announced counterpart
- ... and more to be announced!
The event will feature a bustling expo hall featuring fragrance creators, unique raw materials from every corner of the globe, the latest in equipment and technology for fragrance labs, testing, manufacturing and engineering, innovative packaging and scent-strip solutions, fragrance AI and software developers and more. Interested in exhibiting? Contact Paige Crist ([email protected]). See who is exhibiting!
Students are encouraged to attend the event and may qualify for a discounted rate. Please email a copy of your valid student ID or unofficial transcript from an accredited fragrance institution to [email protected] to receive your discount code. Please allow 24 hours to respond.