The SEPAWA Congress and European Detergents Conference have revealed details for its 2018 event, which will take place from October 10 - 12, 2018, at the Estrel Congress Center in Berlin, Germany.
Featuring over 260 home and personal care companies and 150 oral and poster presentations, the event will look at recent developments and advancements in the field with a special focus on fragrance science and regulations. In 2017, more than 3,000 people from over 62 countries attended the event. Some of the presentations that will be at this year’s event include:
- Smelling Beyond the Nose: Expression and Physiological Function of Extranasal Olfactory Receptors by Hanns Hatt, Ph.D., University of Bochum.
- Allergen Labelling – Practical Approach and Background Information by Dirk Beuster, DVRH.
- The Nagoya Protocol and Access and Benefit Sharing regulations: Challenges for the Fragrance and Flavor Industries by Cecile Gonzales, Ph.D., IFRA
- IFRA Standards – The Fragrance Industry’s Self-Regulatory Approach by Matthias Vey, Ph.D., IFRA.
- Natural and Organic in Cosmetics and Related Products and Ingredients by Wladyslaw S. Brud, Ph.D., Academy of Cosmetology and Health Care, Warsaw and Pollena-Aroma Ltd.
For more information about the event and the conference schedule, visit the SEPAWA Congress website here.