The wait is over, Flavorcon is back! Are you ready for this action-packed event? After a three-year hiatus, we’ve put together an exciting two-day conference designed for the flavor community to reconnect, educate and inspire. Are you local and don’t have your ticket yet? No sweat, registration is still open, visit www.flavorcon.com to secure your spot at the event set for November 9-10 in Cincinnati.
Time to put your screens down and let your other senses do the work. Sip, savor and awaken your taste buds on the bustling expo hall floor filled with industry tastemakers showcasing the latest technology, ingredients and innovation.
Just in case you’ve missed our announcements regarding the session line-up, here’s a quick recap of what’s on the menu at this year’s event. Many of this year’s speakers plan to present with samples, so get your palate prepared. Be sure to visit www.flavorcon.com to view all speaker bios and session details.
Wednesday, November 9
- "The Mystique Behind Neglected & Noble Naturals" with the president of creation, design and development, and chief global flavorist, Marie Wright (ADM) alongside independent flavorist and Perfumer & Flavorist+ columnist, John Wright.
- MilliporeSigma Sponsored Session with the global head of flavors and fragrance ingredients, Jamie Gleason (MilliporeSigma).
- "Recent Breakthroughs in Taste and Smell Research" with director and president, Nancy E. Rawson (Monell Chemical Senses Center).
- "Food Pairing and Beyond: Matching Flavor Profiles Using Big Data Analysis" with principal flavorist, Cyndie Lipka (Bell Flavors and Fragrances) co-owner and content director, William van Dongen, Ph.D. (VCF-online).
- Givaudan Session with the director of global ingredients marketing, Sri Nagarajan and master flavorist, Hans van Leersum (Givaudan Flavour Ingredients).
- "Using Digital Olfaction for Rapid Formula Screening in Beverage Flavor Reformulation" EVP of global business development and president, Terri Jordan (Aryballe).
- "Flavor Trends in Functional Foods & Beverages" with co-founder and CEO, Kishan Vasani, and head of research and strategy, Suraksha Rajagopal (Spoonshot).
- "Taste Optimization in Plant-Based Food and Beverages" with VP of RD&A, Taste, Rajesh Potineni (Kerry Taste & Nutrition).
- "Pros & Cons of Utilizing Flavor in Beer" with brewmaster, certified cicerone and prud’homme beer sommelier, Stephen Rich.
The sessions are followed by a networking discussion sponsored by Sensient. See you in Cincinnati!