Kao Corporation has released its Fiscal 2019 full year results, as well as announced changes within its audit and supervisory board.
Previously: CDP: Kao Corporation Earns A Rating in Climate & Water Protection
Full year financial results for Fiscal 2019 revealed net sales of ¥1,502.2 billion, a decrease of 0.4% from ¥1,508 billion in Fiscal 2018, however on a like-for-like basis, net sales increased by 0.7%.
Previously: Kao Receives Consumer Affairs Agency's Commendation for Best Practice
Following the retirement of Toraki Inoue, representative director and president of Accounting Advisory Co., Ltd., Takahiro Nakazawa will assume the position of certified public accountant.
As of March 25, 2020, members of the board of directors and audit and supervisory board will be as follows:
Board of directors
- Michitaka Sawada: representative director, president and CEO
- Toshiaki Takeuchi: representative director, senior managing executive officer
- Yoshihiro Hasebe: representative director, senior managing executive officer
- Tomoharu Matsuda: director, managing executive officer
- Sonosuke Kadonaga: outside director
- Osamu Shinobe: outside director
- Chiaki Mukai: outside director
- Nobuhide Hayashi: outside director
Audit and supervisory board
- Katsuya Fujii: full-time member
- Hideko Aoki: full-time member
- Hideki Amano: outside member
- Nobuhiro Oka: outside member
- Takahiro Nakazawa: outside member