The global natural fragrance market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2023–2032, according to a new report from Emergen Research. The market size was worth $3.8 Million in 2022.
- Natural fragrance is derived from natural materials, such as plants and fruits, which have various applications, including perfumes, cosmetics and food.
- These fragrances have healthy demand due to consumers' perception of the use of natural fragrances over synthetic fragrances.
- The essential oils segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global natural fragrance market in 2022.
- The natural extracts segment is expected to register a steadily fast revenue growth rate in the global natural fragrance market during the forecast period.
- The European market accounted for the largest revenue share in the global natural fragrance market in 2022.