Bell Flavors and Fragrances has launched a new line of hand-crafted beer flavors that range from subtle to major hops and from smooth to rich with flavor (click here to read how flavor complexity is achieved in today’s diverse beer market).
A few of the handcrafted beer flavors highlighted in this line include:
• IPA – American IPA’s can range in color from very pale golden to reddish amber. This IPA flavor has a strong herbal note accented with a medium malty note.
• Stout – This balanced stout flavor is mildly hoppy and has silky, velvety notes of cocoa with a bold roasted flavor.
• Hard cider – Hard cider is a fermented beverage made from the unfiltered juice of apples. It has a very sweet-tart flavor that is fresh and crisp.
• Belgian style ale –This ingredient is slightly sweet and spicy with toasted malty overtones.
• Hefeweizen (wheat beer) flavor – This flavor has notes of banana, cloves and apple with a distinctive hints of sweet and spicy.
• Amber ale flavor – Bell’s amber ale flavor has toasted malt characters with a light fruitiness to its flavor.