Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) will host “Perfecting Your Sales Skills with Lynne Crystal,” on August 6, 2009, at Intuiscent, 476 Lincoln Blvd., Middlesex, New Jersey. This interactive and practical session will help attendees gain knowledge on how to:
- Position themselves and their organization as the industry’s “right choice”
- Identify and project individual unique sales style
- Use verbal and non-verbal skills effectively for maximum influence and communication
- Conduct a highly effective sales call/interview
- Provide buyers the information they need to make a decision
- Instill appropriate use of urgency needed to close the sale
- Handle buyer questions (including legitimate, inappropriate, hostile, sensitive and invasive ones).
Event participation is limited to 25 on a first-come first-serve basis. The registration fee is $50 for members and $65 for non-members; last date for registration/cancellation is August 1 (no refunds after this date). Registrations received via fax or e-mail will be invoiced, unless written cancellation is received by this date.
To register online, click here.