Do you ship perfume, flavor ingredients, essential oils, chemicals and other hazmat? If so, these products may be considered hazardous during transportation.
CHEMTREC®, the world's leading emergency response call center, can help you keep your hazmat shipments moving smoothly.
Ship smart – ship safely. The U.S. Department of Transportation, along with authorities in many other countries, require all shippers of hazardous materials to include a 24-hour emergency phone number on hazardous material shipping papers (49 CFR § 172.604). CHEMTREC can help you meet these requirements by registering for our emergency response phone number service.
By registering with CHEMTREC, you will receive:
- Access to our emergency response phone number to use on shipping documents, Safety Data Sheets, and hazard communication labels
- 24/7 support by trained emergency service specialists and medical professionals
- Language interpretation services and in-country phone numbers for international compliance
- Immediate notification of all incidents involving your shipments
- Unlimited SDS storage for your product information
- Ability to view real-time incident details through our customer portal
- 24/7 access to regulatory requirements through our REGTREC service
Not only does CHEMTREC help you comply with U.S. DOT and international hazmat shipping regulations, you'll also help minimize your financial exposure and protect your brand and company reputation if a hazmat incident does occur.
Working together with first responders, we'll help with incidents involving your shipments and maintain communication during critical phases.
Click here to get your FREE Quote!
Stay Safe and Keep Compliant with Online Hazmat Training!
If your company ships or is planning to ship hazardous materials then you may be required to take up-to-date hazmat training required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. CHEMTREC recently launched online hazmat training courses that help meet DOT requirements. The courses are self-paced and allow users to start, stop and resume at any time. The courses contain learning checks and a final exam as well as a certificate of completion.
- · 49 CFR
- · Hazmat General, Safety and Security Awareness
- · Lithium Battery Shipping
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Perfumer & Flavorist takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Perfumer & Flavorist and governed by its editorial policy.