Artistic director and founder, Gabriel Reboh, and American brewing family, the Buschs, have collaborated on Béatus, a collection of fine fragrances inspired by nature.
In working with perfumers from Symrise, Béatus was developed with six highly concentrated eau de parfums:
- Gardens holds notes of jasmine, heliotrope, raspberry, blackcurrant, patchouli, sandalwood and a white cedar base.
- Tropical Forest offers fruity accords with a fern heart and a woody, amber base.
- Sylve Noire consists of patchouli and amber, violet leaves, sandalwood and leather.
- Giverny holds notes of fruity rose and white flowers with a sandalwood and amber base.
- Alhambra is a floral fragrance with orange blossom, neroli, honey, raspberry and lychee.
- Haute Futaie holds notes of bitter grapefruit with woody tonka bean, vetiver, oud and leather.
The line will debut on the U.S. market in February 2022.