Michelle Pfeiffer has released her own brand, Henry Rose, which offers home and body fragrances.
The brand is fully transparent about the ingredients used and is verified by the EWG and Cradle to Cradle.
The line has released seven fine fragrances available in 50 ml bottles for $120, rollerballs for $50 and gift scents ranging at different prices.
Available fine fragrances scents and its notes include:
- Jake's House, a clean scent with notes of honey neroli and a clean musky finish.
- Queens & Monsters, a rich scent with notes of petitgrain and sandalwood.
- Last Light, a smooth scent with notes of floral and patchouli.
- Smyth, a brigh scent with notes of green apple and white woods.
- Torn, a warm scent with vanilla and vetiver.
- Fog, a fresh scent with notes of vetiver and a soft musk.
- Dark Is Night, a sensual scent with patchouli and vanilla.
Jake's House and Queens & Monsters are available in 200 ml body cream for $65.
Jake's House and Torn are available in 10.6 oz candles for $65 as well as in 10 ml diffuser oils for $28.