On Wednesday, March 29, the Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC), is set to host the Sustainability and Why It Matters event in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.
The event is designed to highlight the immediate impacts on the flavor and fragrance industry sustainability landscape, current legislation, current and future consumer demands, certifications, how to navigate and supply chain management for the industry’s sustainable future.
The event program includes the following talks (from L to R):
- "Turpentine: A Renewable Source of Fragrance and Flavor Materials" with Isabella Campbell, global account director, Symrise Inc.
- "Creating Value and Making 'Sense' with TerraCycle’s Recycling Platform" with Ariella Gastel, director of Business Development, Terracycle
- "From the Lavender fields to the EU Green Deal: current status & impact on our industry, EFEO’s activities and call to action from the industry" with Manolo Donaire, president EFEO, EU Green Deal, Berje
- “Why We Care and How We Get There” with Michelle French, director of Global Sustainability Programs, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- “Women’s Leadership for a Sustainable Future: A Call to Action” with Jeana Wirtenberg, Ph.D., president & CEO of Transitioning to Green, LLC.