The British Society of Perfumers (BSP) recently hosted The Perfumery Workshop from November 11-13, 2022. The three-day event organized in Cambridge was filled with discussions of various subjects from sustainability to the history of fragrance, project work, presentations of said project work as well as prizes.
- The Fragrance Industry Roles with chief perfumer, Peter Malton (Fragrance Oils, Ltd.)
- History of Frgarance with BSP president, Marianne Martin
- Guest speaker—Life as a Nose—Beverley Bayne (CPL Aromas)
- Regulatory with Gary Dix
- Introduction to Fragrance Creation with Marianne Martin
- Sustainability in Fragrances (an overview) with Marianne Martin
Featured smelling sessions for attendees:
- Raw Material Smelling Session—Naturals
- Raw Material Smelling Session—Aroma Molecules with Peter Malton
The next BSP Perfumery Workshop event is set to be held in November 2023. For more information, visit the BSP website bsp.org.uk.