Flavorcon 2022 Call for Speakers is now Open!
Calling all flavor experts! Perfumer & Flavorist+ is closing the call for papers to be a speaker next Friday, April 8. Be sure to get your submission in ASAP to be considered.
Flavorcon, a production of Perfumer & Flavorist+, will hold its live conference and expo November 9-10, 2022 in Cincinnati, OH.
Flavorcon is a global, interactive conference designed for flavorists, product developers, R&D leaders, food scientists and consumer packaged goods professionals designed to support sensory innovations and better-for-you breakthroughs for the flavor, food and beverage markets.
Flavorcon is now seeking 30 minute educational, insight-driven presentations from industry experts on the following topics:
· Regulatory & flavor industry issues and opportunities
· Futurist flavor, food and beverage predictions/projections
· Category trends, market data insights and opportunities
· Flavor creation and innovation across all categories, especially trending topics such as:
- Low/no alcohol
- Salt/sugar reduction
- Functional flavors
- For novel materials such as CBD/cannabis
- Clean label
- Beer, wine and spirits
- Alternative proteins
- Flavor reformulation
Do you have a great topic that you think would benefit flavor, food and beverage professionals? Send us a proposal. Here’s what to know:
● Presentations must be strictly educational and cannot function as promotions for company products or services
● Presentations may include slides, brief portions of video, some animations and sampling (some restrictions apply)
● Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the Flavorcon program
● Selected speakers will receive a complimentary registration for themselves and one (1) guest
How to Submit
● Limit of two submissions per individual
● Download and review the Speaker Guidelines
● Download and complete the Proposal Form
● Submit the completed form to Jenna Rimensnyder at email@example.com.
Submissions are due by April 8, 2022, and a representative from Perfumer & Flavorist+ will follow up with any questions and next steps. Submissions filed after April 8, 2022, will not be accepted.
Acceptances will be made by May 9, 2022.
For all questions about exhibiting at Flavorcon 2022, please contact Paige Crist (firstname.lastname@example.org).