The Fragrance Foundation (TFF) will announce the 2020 Awards finalists via webinar on June 4, 2020, from 12-1PM EST.
The webinar will be hosted by TFF president, Linda G. Levy, and Hearst Beauty Editors: Julee Wilson, Cosmopolitan Beauty Director and Katie Becker, ELLE Beauty & Health Director. The webinar will be free to all and will be available for viewing on the TFF website following the initial announcement.
Previously: The Fragrance Foundation Presents Class of 2020 Notables.
All finalists will also be featured on TFF’s Instagram immediately following the live announcement.
Information on how to register will be available on TFF’s website next week. All finalists are encouraged to utilize the TFF Awards Finalist Seal upon being officially named.
The winners for each of the 25 categories will be announced in early September 2020 via webinar.
“The Fragrance Foundation looks forward to announcing the TFF Awards Finalists to the entire fragrance community on June 4th, and a future announcement of the winners in September. Of course, we hope to be reunited in person for future TFF Awards when the fragrance community, families and friends can gather together to celebrate. In the meantime, we hope everyone is staying healthy and safe” said Linda G. Levy, president of The Fragrance Foundation.
The 2020 categories are:
- Fragrance of the Year—Women's Luxury
- Fragrance of the Year—Women's Prestige
- Fragrance of the Year—Men's Luxury
- Fragrance of the Year—Men's Prestige
- NEW Fragrance of the Year—Universal Luxury
- NEW Fragrance of the Year—Universal Prestige
- Fragrance of the Year—Popular
- Fragrance of the Year Hall of Fame
- Fragrance of the Year Breakout Star
- Bath & Body Line of the Year
- Candle & Home Collection of the Year
- Candle & Home Holiday
- NEW Innovative Fragrance of the Year
- Packaging of the Year—Women's
- Packaging of the Year—Men's
- NEW Packaging of the Year—Universal
- Perfume Extraordinaire of the Year
- Indie Fragrance of the Year
- Media Campaign of the Year—Women's
- Media Campaign of the Year—Men's
- Fragrance Editorial of the Year —Print
- Fragrance Editorial of the Year—Digital
- Consumer's Choice of the Year—Women's Prestige
- Consumer's Choice of the Year—Women's Popular
- Consumer's Choice of the Year—Men's
The 3 iconic Honoree Awards—Hall of Fame, awarded to Tom Ford last year; Lifetime Achievement Perfumer, awarded to Dominique Ropion last year; and Game Changer, awarded to Laura Slatkin last year—will not be awarded this year, but will be reinstated in 2021.