Ready to head to Atlantic City, NJ, for Flavorcon 2024 this October? The two-day event is scheduled for October 8-9, 2024 at Harrah's Resort & Casino. Be sure to come a day early (October 7) for a pre-event live organoleptic panel seminar. By joining the mailing list (www.flavorcon.com) you can be sure to stay up-to-date on announced speakers, sessions, exhibitors and registration details.
>>>Join the mailing list<<<
The two-day conference will include a series of data/analytics presentations, interactive educational talks and panel discussions featuring some of the industry’s leading experts. Attendees will come away inspired with new tools and connections to create flavorful wins and products consumers love. Have a speaker in mind to take the stage? Want to take the stage yourself? See below for how to submit your pitch.
Propose a Topic
Flavorcon attendees seek job-critical information to spur innovation and drive successful flavor and product development. Key topics include:
- New ingredients or applications for specific categories, such as sweet/confectionery, savory, baked goods, snacks and dairy
- Animal nutrition
- Artificial intelligence
- Trending ingredients and products
- Emerging markets & consumers
- Sensory research
- Digitizing flavor
- New chemistry affecting flavor
- Encapsulation/delivery systems
- Challenges in flavor (i.e., defining natural, safety and regulations)
All sessions must be educational and avoid promotional content. Limit 2 proposals per person. The deadline to submit your proposal is March 8, 2024. With these categories in mind, send your proposal, to conference moderator Jenna Troyli ([email protected]) with the following information:
- Speaker Name, Title and Company
- Speaker Headshot
- Speaker Bio
- Session Title
- Session Description (100-200 words): The session description must outline what the 30-minute session will cover, what attendees will walk away with from the session and why it is relevant.
- Samples: We ask that all sessions planning to use samples must provide all information before being accepted. Please outline the type of sample and how it needs to be distributed.
If you're looking to highlight your company, equipment, technology, ingredients and/or services, we have sponsored sessions available on the main stage! Contact Paige Crist ([email protected]) to discuss sponsored session opportunities.
How to Secure a Booth
Flavorcon also boasts an expo hall packed with the latest ingredients, technologies, equipment and services the flavor industry has to offer. Want to showcase your company's offerings or sponsor an aspect of the event? Contact Paige Crist ([email protected]). Flavorcon attendees are hungry to discover what is new, now and next in the industry, don't miss your chance to get your company in front of hundreds of industry-specific customers.
Visit www.flavorcon.com today to add your email address to the mailing list. Registration for the 2024 event includes breakfast and lunch on October 8 and 9, as well as happy hour on day one (October 8). FMCG professionals, flavor chemists, food scientists, purchasers and allied formulation/creation specialists pay a special rate. British Society of Flavourists, Society of Flavor Chemists and Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce receive a discounted rate to attend!
Interested to see who frequents Flavorcon? We have a list of past attending companiesa looking to network, learn and grow within the industry available from Flavorcon 2023.