Cosmo International Corporation is looking for a fragrance evaluator with a passion for fragrances, strong olfactive skills and a creative mindset for its Ft. Lauderdale, FL office.
Applicants will be the guide to perfumers in the fragrance development process. You will need to work from an existing fragrance portfolio and develop new and pertinent ideas for projects.
The fragrance evaluator should also be well-versed in the cross-category beauty market, current and future olfactory trends and assess consumer preferences.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Driver of projects from initiation to submission with quality and timeliness, and coordinating with involved departments (Perfumery, Sales, Marketing, Lab, Regulatory, etc.).
- Evaluate trials for fine fragrance, candles/home environment, haircare and personal care and make winning fragrance selections.
- Conduct store visits and identify olfactive trends in the marketplace both in the U.S. and globally.
- Provide olfactive descriptions, marketplace rationale, and fragrance mapping to Marketing for customer briefs and presentations.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Strong olfactive knowledge of product markets across all categories (personal care, household, fine fragrance).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years of fragrance evaluation or related product development experience
- A.A.S or B.S. degree preferred
- English required
- 401(K) with generous company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement and more
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Apply for this job using the link below:https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4673571