Vioryl SA is a Greek chemical company that has over 75 years’ worth of experience in the making of fragrances, flavors, fine chemicals, and agrochemicals. Vioryl offices are located in Afidnes, Attica Greece, while the manufacturing site is located at Thiva. Vioryl SA is currently looking for a Flavor Key Account Manager. More about the position is below.
About the Job
Title: Flavors Key Account Manager
Department: Export Sales Department
Reports to: Commercial Director of the business unit
• Penetrate into new geographical markets/business segments
• Increase existing customer base with new customers
• Develop sales growth into existing customers
• Participate in trade shows
• Travel outside Greece, one to two weeks per month
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and/or university degree in Food Science
• 6-10 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent command of English plus an additional language
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Driver’s license
Skills and Competencies
• Efficient communication and presentation skills (oral/written)
• Customer-centric approach
• Results orientation
• Initiatives driven
• Persistency and consistency in every action taken
• Ability to collaborate with the company’s support functions such as regulatory, quality control, manufacturing site, customer service, etc.
• Gross annual salary of €42.000 (€ 28.350 net-net)
• Additional sales commissions based on performance
• Health insurance policy provided by N.N
• Fully paid-up company car (B segment)
• Laptop and mobile phone with unlimited usage
If the description above fits your experience and has captured your interest, please apply by sending your resume (CV) to Vioryl@Vioryl.gr mentioning “Flavors Export Manager."
Vioryl SA provides equal opportunities to all, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, citizenship, marital status, etc.