As part of its continued sustainability strategy, Givaudan has re-branded its website and transitioned to G4 reporting guidelines developed by the Global Reporting Initiative which is the latest international standard for companies to disclose management and performance information for their environmental, social and economic impacts.
The company’s 2020 targets, against a 2009 baseline, are:
• 20% reduction in energy consumption per tonne of production
• 15% reduction of municipal and ground water usage per tonne of production
• 25% reduction in CO2 emissions per tonne of production
• 15% reduction in incinerated and landfilled waste per tonne of production
• Lost time injury rate below 0.1
To download the full G4 report, click here.