Trendincite LLC announced updates to the company’s website to enhance the overall user experience.
Related: Introducing Perfumer & Flavorist+
Changes to the website include:
- Tidbits, Trendincite’s newsletter, is now Trend Articles
- Amy Marks-McGee’s Trendincite Xchange blog is now Personal Musings where Amy is to share personal experiences
- Both sections have been redesigned to be visually appealing and easily searchable
- The Trend Articles are categorized into five trend subjects:
- Design & Packaging
- Fragrance & Flavor
- Health & Wellness
- Lifestyle trends
- Downloadable Top 5 2020 Trends & Beyond report
- Updated aesthetics and functionality
“We are thrilled with the updated content and added functionality. The Trend Articles and Personal Musings are aesthetically pleasing, easily searchable, engaging and packed with content," said Amy Marks-McGee, Trendincite LLC founder.