The American Cleaning Institute (ACI) association has elected its 2020 slate of leaders for the trade association of the cleaning product supply chain, which includes the appointment of four new members to its board of 22 directors.
ACI’s new directors are: Liliana De Stefano of Firmenich; Jessica McCoy of GOJO Industries; Suzanne Carroll of Nouryon; and Eric Stouder of Sasol.
Procter & Gamble’s Sundar Raman was re-elected as chair of the board and Stepan Company’s Scott Behrens was re-elected as vice chair.
- Chair: Sundar Raman, Procter & Gamble
- Vice chair: Scott Behrens, Stepan Company
- Treasurer: Wayne Ashton, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
- President: Melissa Hockstad, ACI
- Secretary: Douglas Troutman, ACI
Complete board roster:
- Steve Tanner, president and CEO, Arylessence, Inc.
- Scott Thomson, senior vice president, care chemicals, North America, BASF Corporation
- Carlos Linares, executive vice president, global research and development, Church & Dwight Company, Inc.
- Eric Reynolds, executive vice president, household and lifestyle, The Clorox Company
- Raj Kohli, vice president, global personal care, global home care and technology strategy, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Rick Hanson, vice president, Croda
- Suzanne Thompson, chief technology officer, Diversey
- Eric Peeters, global business director, home and personal care, Dow Inc.
- Wayne Ashton, vice president, fabric and household care, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences
- Larry Berger, executive vice president and chief technical officer, Ecolab Inc.
- David Del Guercio, senior vice president and general manager, household care consumer specialties, Evonik Corporation
- Liliana “Lily” De Stefano, vice president, North America, body and home care, perfumery, Firmenich
- Jessica McCoy, chief solutions officer, GOJO Industries, Inc.
- Chuck Crawford, head of R&D, laundry and home care, NA, Henkel Corporation
- John Smyth, vice president, global downstream derivatives, Indorama Ventures Oxides, LLC
- Ernesto Lippert, global vice president of portfolio development, consumer care, Lonza
- Rene Garza, vice president, household care division, Novozymes
- Suzanne Carroll, vice president, home and personal care specialties, Nouryon
- Sundar Raman, president, fabric care North America and P&G professional, global, Procter & Gamble
- Eric Stouder, senior vice president, performance chemicals, Sasol
- Sean Clarry, general manager intermediates, Shell Chemical LP
- Scott Behrens, vice president and general manager, global surfactants, Stepan