Candidates will be contacted soon for submission statuses and for requests for more information.
Flavorcon 2015 is now accepting conference presentation proposals for its event taking place November 15–17, 2015, at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, One Borgata Way, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA.
Who attends Flavorcon? Click here for an audience profile.
What is Flavorcon?
An intensive two-day conference focused on the tools, science and strategies for successful flavor and product development for flavor and food & beverage professionals.
Flavorcon is all about supporting product development innovation by delivering job-critical technical and marketing information for the developers, creators, manufacturers and marketers of flavors and flavored products.
Via speaker presentations, panel discussions and networking, Flavorcon seeks to educate and inspire creative, technical and marketing professionals so they can return to their organizations with new ideas and practical tools for success.
- Consumer product company professionals
- Applications staff
- Food scientists
- Ingredients experts
- Product developers
- Sensory staff
What Types of Presentations Are We Looking For?
Flavorcon attendees seek job-critical information to spur innovation and drive successful flavor and product development.
Key topics include:
- New Ingredients
- Flavor, Taste & Sensory Science & Research
- Applications & Technologies
- Consumer Insights
- Formulation Techniques
- Future Trends & Innovations in Flavor & Product Development
How to Submit a Presentation Proposal
Before submitting, please review the Speaker Guidelines and FAQ below.
Upload your presentation proposal as an attachment here:NOW CLOSED. Limit 2 proposals per person.
Presentation proposals should include all of the following information:
- Speaker’s Name
- Speaker’s Title
- Speaker’s Bio (limit: 50 words)
- Speaker’s Headshot (high resolution required; at least 300 dpi)
- Speaker’s Company
- Topic Title
- Presentation Type
- Short-form (20 minutes)
- Long-form (50 minutes)
- 100-word Presentation Summary
- Intended Audience
NOTE: If you wish to distribute ingredients, demos or other samples as part of your talk, please note the details in your proposal.
- September 8: Submissions Open
- November 28: Submissions Close
Speaker Guidelines and FAQ
- Presentation proposals will be reviewed in a timely manner by the program organizers, generally within 3-5 weeks. The program director will respond with a decision or request for more information. Please do not send the same presentation multiple times or send requests for receipt.
- Presentations must be informative and brand-neutral. Promotion of products or services is prohibited.
- Accepted presenters will receive complimentary attendance to the conference. Travel and hotel accommodations are not included.
- Presenters are expected to employ the official Flavorcon 2015 PowerPoint template.
- All presenters must agree to be photographed and videotaped as part of Flavorcon 2015 coverage.