Kerry Group's first-quarter revenue rose 4.5% from a year ago amid growth in business volumes as demand for innovation in health and wellness and nutritional offerings provided solid opportunities for its taste and nutrition technologies.
2.5% growth in business volumes
- Ingredients and flavors rose 2.9%
- Consumer foods increased 1.4%
Group trading margin up 40 basis points (bps)
- Ingredients and flavors increased 40 bps
- Consumer foods rose 20 bps
- Earnings guidance for full year 2015 reaffirmed (click here to view the company's 2014 report)
Click here to view the full report.